|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Relay Switch Outputs||2 Relay|
|Display Type||5 Red LED digital|
|Max. Sampling Frequency||1280Hz|
This manual covers safety precaution, technical specifications, user interfaces, installation& connection, functions & operation and so on. In order to make the product running at its best, please read this manual in advance, and reserve it for the future reading.
The technology update, function enhancement and quality improvement may lead to some differences between this manual and the physical product, please understand.
Without our authorization, the contents of this manual are not allowed to be copied and reproduced Main Features:
- Applications: Peak Value Detection & Display Holding, Setpoint DO Output and AO/Digit Transmission.
- 4 Optional Setpoint DO Output Modes: Weight Limit DO Alarm Mode, Weight Increment DO Output Mode, Weight Decrement DO Output Mode and Weight Section DO Output Mode.
- EMC design with high anti-jamming capability, suitable for industrial environment.
- 32-bit ARM CPU with 48MHz clock & high arithmetic speed.
- 5 Red LED digital tubes for English character and digit display.
- Menu & Shortcut mode operation.
- 24-bit High-precision and high-speed ∑-△A/D conversion module with 1/1,000,000 internal resolution
- Special anti-vibration digital filtering algorithm for ensuring the weighing stability and accuracy when there is strong vibration on the load receptor, and the rapid response capability when the weight signal changes.
- Optional weighing input signal mV, V and mA for connecting ‘ Output Type Loadcell’, Voltage Output Type Weighing Transmitter’ and Current Output Type Weighing Transmitter’.
- Zero Upon Power Up, Zero Auto-tracking, Manual/Auto Zero and Zero Calibration available.
- Load Calibration, Data Calibration, Segmenting Span Correction and Segmenting Weight Calculation available.
- Auto-locking, Key-locking, Key-unlocking, Digital Setting&Calibration and I/O Testing functions available.
- 1 Normally open switch input [DI] and 2 Relay switch outputs with normally open and normally closed contacts [DO].
- 1 Definable analog signal output [AO: 4~20mA / 0~20mA / 0~5V / 0~10V /].
- RS232 and RS485 communication ports for connecting Host IPC/PLC and LED Remote Display.
- With the multitasking mode, the processes of weighing, alarm output and signal transmission will not be interrupted by parameter setting and the other operations.
- Delivery Time: Available
- Packaging Details: Box